Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Chocolate cake, anyone?

While DF and DM were in town, I managed a child-free jaunt to the city with DB, whereupon we visited several art galleries and forced ourselves to stop for treats and coffee in the sun (oh, OK, tea - I have had two coffees so far... one of which I had to load with sugar and chunks of the kids' ice-creams in order to make it palatable).

We saw a few different exhibitions, but my fave was one half of the Daros collection, which I enjoyed immensely, mainly because they had a couple of good Warhols and also Camnitzer's Coca Cola Bottle filled with a Coca Cola Bottle (literally a Coke bottle filled with a broken Coke bottle), which quite appealed to my sense of humour.

Naturally, all this was on Limmatstrasse in Industriequartier, a somewhat emerging theme for recent outings in the city.

I would just like to add this image from our recent night-time outing to a club in Industriequartier... (It was the next-door shop, so sadly I won't be able to say: 'Yeah, so I was hanging out at Bogen 33 when... etc.')

No comments: