Monday, December 10, 2007

I see the sea

We met this beamish octopus at Planeta Magic in Wädenswil. There's not much of a story to tell, except that I noticed there were a lot of American kids and 'moms' there, for some reason or other.

Our Dear South African Neighbour, who has been so inclusive and generous since our arrival, drove us there with her two boys. (She's the one who brought over a home-made cake when my DM let it slip that it was my birthday!)

I was a very teensy bit reticent about going there, as nearly every time DS went to the equivalent in Oz, he contracted the vomits. However, I was relying on the fact that Switzerland is renown for being jolly clean, and I hoped PM would reflect this general state of cleanliness.

It did. I just wish I could say the same for our apartment. Let's face it, you could spend your life cleaning, or you could take flying leaps off the top of inflatable sea-creatures.

No comments: