Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rain; not rain; rain

  • Walk out of the house at 10am. Raining.
  • Run down The Hill getting wet. Kids remind me I need an umbrella.
  • Catch train to Zürich, where it is not raining.
  • Spend day in Zürich with kids, including another visit to the white-clothes-on-a-yacht-at-sunset Doctor because DS's throat looks suspect.
    • Doc: I acknowledge he had a smooth virus, sure, and now he has angina.
    • Me: Angina?
    • Doc: Sure.
    • Me: Um... heart disease?
    • Doc: No, a streptoccocus throat. [So much for my hearing. I still don't know what he meant. Let's just hope that he knows what he meant.]
  • Back on the train home.
  • Step off the train. Raining. Kids remind me I need to get an umbrella.

1 comment:

Ozegrrl said...

Sorry to hear that DS has ... um ... angina?! Well perhaps the doctor diagnoses things very early so the patient has to spend his (young) life at lots of appointments thus funding yacht and white clothes!
Glad to hear you have discovered a source of coriander and feta and good bread.